APT has partnerships with pharmaceutical companies utilising its iDPC technology to create innovative, patentable formulations of a range of APIs.
We are actively seeking further partnerships and welcome the opportunity to discuss how our novel, scalable and cost-effective, dry particle formulation/manufacturing technology can provide formulation solutions for your small molecule and biological APIs.
A typical collaborative programme starts with a feasibility study to assess formulation of the target API using iDPC. This can be followed by optimisation studies leading to a full development programme. iDPC technology is available for licensing for specific APIs and in defined fields.
What We Offer
In pursuit of respiratory, biological and oral formulation market opportunities, we provide unique access to:
- iDPC capabilities, highly skilled professionals and resources
- Cooperative opportunities from pre-clinical to all stages of development
- Scalable processes, optimised formulation and manufacturing control through Quality by Design with robust design spaces
To achieve this, APT offers access to formulation and manufacturing at scales:
- Benchtop <1 to 20 g, for developments where API is in limited supply
- Pilot up to 2 kg
- Semi-continuous at 10 kg/h under advanced development
APT has developed a scale-up factor based on benchtop performance. Furthermore, iDPC offers the benefits of processing sensitive materials without the deleterious effects of shear, heat and moisture.
APT has a dedicated team of programme managers, as well as formulation and material characterisation scientists who can support a broad range of reproducible batch sizes for: R&D, clinical studies or commercial supply.
For further information on iDPC applications, please click the button below.